(Accepts Insurance*/Self Pay)
- One to One Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling
- Initial Consultation (60 to 90 minutes $120)
- In depth assessment of your nutritional health, reviewing your current dietary habits, nutrition knowledge, medical history etc…
- You will receive a balanced meal plan designed to help you reach your specific nutritional goals.
- Follow Up Assessment (timing depends on clients needs $60)
- Continued Education and support/accountability. Reviewing and assessing your progress as well as understanding your “pitfalls” and helping you create a plan that works for you!
*The overall goal is to help an individual establish a healthier relationship with food, ultimately optimizing and individuals health and overall well-being*
Independence Blue Cross (IBC)
Keystone Health Plan East
Please provide your insurance information and a benefit verification will be provide to verify your nutrition counseling benefits.
Please indicate and specific medical diagnosis that would be nutritionally relevant.
Even if your specific insurance company is not listed, many insurance companies provide an out of network benefit and you might be fully or partially covered.
Corporate Nutrition Services
- Lunch -n- Learn Informational Sessions ($500/session)
- 45 min Power Point Presentation
- 15 min Q & A
Topics include but are not limited to…
- Nutrition & The Brain
- One to One Nutrition & Lifestyle Counseling and Follow Up Assessments
- A Registered Dietitian will come to the workplace and provide nutrition counseling to the employees onsite
- Providing onsite nutrition counseling can help increase the health of your employees without them having to leave work and travel. This leads to increased productivity in the workplace, less sick days and a decrease in medical costs for the employer
- Most major insurance companies have a nutrition counseling benefit, which is no to little costs for the employee and no cost to the employer
Call or email to set-up your consultation……
Call or Email now